Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Save the Dates {Wedding Details}


Save the Dates are your wedding's first impression!  They'll set the tone for the festivities to come and inform your guests of the date, location and accommodation options.  So, when selecting this oh-so important piece of paper, get creative and let your personality shine through.  To help, we've rounded up a few of our favorite Charleston and Destination Save the Dates!

Image via Dodeline Design
Image via Love, Jenna
Image via Felice Designs
Image via Flickr
Image via Studio R
Image via Love, Jenna

5 comments:

  1. LOVE! I can't pick a favorite, they're all brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice examples! I love the watercolor idea and also making it personal to where the wedding location will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! Giving me inspiration for when I am explaining save the dates to my clients!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! My favorite is the one with photos inside the word Charleston. So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! Love all of the watercolor cards and the blue boat save the date!

    ReplyDelete