Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Part II: Cakes {Wedding Details}

It's no secret I'm a big fan of Pinterest and while most days it's my favorite way to procrastinate, I have to say it's the best tool for anyone planning a wedding.  It's the online version of ripping out pages from a magazine and stowing them away in a wedding binder...basically, it's heaven.  So, every once in awhile I feel like I've compiled so many beautiful images that I just have to share.  My Pinterest is bursting at the seems! Well, today I'm sharing Part II of some of my favorite cakes (see Part I).  Hope you enjoy!

Image via Salt Harbor
 
Image via Brides
   
Images via Luxe Finds and Project Wedding 
Image via Once Wed
Image via Bridal Snob
Image via M. Robin Cakes

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the one that looks like a tree trunk with flowers on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried picking a favorite but I just couldn't. You picked too many good ones!

    ReplyDelete