Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Beth + Vinne {Washington, DC Engagement}


Hope everyone had a good weekend! 

My husband and I are headed to Washington, DC on Friday.  It will be my first visit to the area so I've been spending a whole lot of time researching tourist attractions, restaurants and local watering holes (suggestions are welcome!) to make sure we can squeeze as much as possible into our quick 3-day weekend.  Since DC's been on my mind way too much recently, I figured what better way to kick off the week then with Vinne + Beth's flawless National Arboretum engagement session from Petruzzo Photography.  This couple is gorgeous, the location is perfection and the photography is absolutely breathtaking.




3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the National Arboretum!

    Hilary {Bayside Bride} // info@baysidebride.com // http://baysidebride.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's amazing.I like to visit this post That's give a nice picture.I like most to here give black and white picture.By the photographer can be taking a nice picture.

    Charleston wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete