Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Megan + Andrew {Charleston Engagement}

In case you hadn't heard, just last month Charleston took home the Conde Nast Reader's Choice Award as "The Top City in the United States."  Not bad, eh?  Thanks to the relaxing salt water breeze, cuisine worthy of breaking out your 'fat pants', the genteel locals and a culture rich in Southern history and values, it's no wonder brides flock to the Holy City to say their 'I do's.'  I mean, could you ask for a better wedding backdrop?

Well, historic downtown Charleston makes for a pretty perfect engagement session, too.  Just ask today's Lowcountry couple, Megan + Andrew.  They spent a summer afternoon with Charleston photographer Monica Day as they explored quaint alleys, charming cobblestone roads and the beautiful Waterfront Park.  
It's everything I love about Charleston...

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love downtown Chucktown for photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! It has been so long since I visited Charleston I almost forgot how much I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to visit Charleston... it seems so full of charm!! Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O MY WORD!!! The will you marry me note brought me back to such a time when love was pure and you had a crush on the kid in class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! Now I need to go to Charleston!

    ReplyDelete