Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Kylene + Adam's Carnival Engagement Session

Hope everyone was able to soak up the last few days of summer this weekend! 
Now that cooler weather is right around the corner, I can't help but get a teensy-bit excited
that it's almost Fair season :)

I LOVE when the fair comes to town, and let's be honest...who doesn't.  I'm a big fan of the lights, cotton candy, the games and, of course, anything deep-fried (preferably Snickers or Oreos but I'm not picky).  Last year, my husband and I went to the SC State Fair in Columbia and had a fabulous time at the Boyz II Men concert (don't judge, it was a blast!).  So, to build up some anticipation for when the Fair comes rolling thru your town, we wanted to kick off this week with Kylene + Adam's fun engagement session from the talented Virginia Beach team of  Grant & Deb.


Check back tomorrow for their beautiful wedding!



6 comments:

  1. Gah! Really cute! I'm with the other commenters--there's something so cute about carnival & circus-y shoots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super bright and fun images. I love when the fair comes to town too! {Don't think I'll ever grow out of it} ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love carnival engagements! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete