Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Brittany + Skylar

I always enjoy when couples include their pups in the engagement photos.  My two boys are like my kids and I really regret not having them join us...even though I'm pretty sure they would not have been half as well behaved as these two sweethearts.  But luckily for all of us, Brittany + Skylar just had to include theirs.  Our new friend, Pensacola based photographer Meg Baisden, spent a gorgeous New Orleans afternoon with the couple as they made their way through City Park.  They were blessed with beautiful weather, perfect light and a nice helping of Spanish moss (which any good Southerner can appreciate).  Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! 











1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this sweet session with your readers, Erin! I wanted to mention the 'proposal' looking shot - this is a pose that we have NEVER done before (as a rule, we try to avoid 'cheese'- and recreations of real moments tend to top my 'bleh' list)- BUT I was happy to get the shot when the couple revealed that this was the *exact* spot where Skylar proposed! In fact, Brittany wrote me after sharing the photos with the families and said that we had both of their mothers in tears with that shot, in particular. (Gotta love that!) Again, thanks for the feature, Erin! - Meg

    ReplyDelete