Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Part I: Wedding Bouquets

I'll admit, I've been dragging a little bit this morning. 
It's been hard for me to get back into the swing of things after the long weekend, which I hope everyone enjoyed!  Originally, I had planned this post for later in the week but this morning,
I decided it was a better fit for today. 
Truth be told, I just wanted to peruse the internet for bouquets.

I could look at flowers all day long (and normally, I do).  I've always been envious of floral designers.  Their talent of arranging a wide variety of blooms is something I wish I had.  Over the past few months, I've been collecting some of my favorite bouquets and wanted to share a sample.  So, here's Part I of Wedding Bouquets.

Let me know which one is your fav!  Enjoy!


Image via Once Wed by Rinne Allen


Image by Jose Villa

Image via Pintrest

Image via Style Me Pretty


Image via Style Me Pretty

Image via Ruffled

Image via Tec Petaja

No comments:

Post a Comment