to celebrate this more personal, wedding-specific branch of Kelly Sauer Ltd, she has decide to bless Lowcountry brides with not one, but TWO free weddings! Kelly has a knack for catching the perfect light and if you're hoping for some truly romantic images on your Charleston wedding day then she's your girl! Check out the guidelines below and don't forget to visit Kelly's post for additional details.
Each wedding will include an engagement session, 6-8 hours of wedding coverage, 300-350 images, a one-of-a-kind proof book, a web album, and a DVD with the digital proofs. ($3600 value)
A Few Portfolio-Wedding Rules – So You Know EXACTLY What I’m Looking For:
• You must be planning an outdoor wedding or a beach wedding. I will be giving away one of each.
• Your desired photography coverage must be between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 8:30 p.m.
• You must be willing/able to allot at least an hour on your wedding day for photos of the couple and the full wedding party. (If we do this pre-ceremony, we will walk you down an aisle to your groom for an uber-romantic, utterly tender first look at one another.)
• I must be available on your wedding date.
To enter, just fill out the following questionnaire. Once you have completed it, please email your responses to email@example.com:
1. What is the Groom’s Name/Bride’s Name?
2. What is your wedding date?
3. What is your venue/location?
4. What priority do you place on photography for your wedding day?
5. What feeling are you trying to create for your day?
6. Where are you drawing inspiration for your wedding?
7. How do you feel my work would help you capture that feeling?
8. Do you have a proposed ceremony start time?
9. What is your planned reception end time?
10. How many guests are you expecting?
11. What is your wedding budget?
12. What is your photography budget?
13. What cake flavor are you having?
14. Tell me about your wedding. What makes your wedding different from every other wedding? What details are you incorporating to tell your love story? What is your very favorite thing about the wedding? Be creative. I want to know you. I want to know your story.
15. What is your favorite image from The Girl in the White Dress slideshow, and why?
16. How did you hear about Kelly Sauer, Ltd. Co. and The Girl in the White Dress?